Become an affiliate with
Building on our legacy of advocating for improvements for those living with mental health concerns, we are highly vested in developing a comprehensive network of partners.
The partnerships formed between interested stakeholders advance our cause to enable our communities to be better equipped and proactive in their overall health.
- Broader community engagement at the national and local level
- Promotion of partner activities and efforts on Mental Health Affairs social media platforms
- Direct access to mental health policy and advocacy efforts
- Development of stronger communities through tailored content
- Exchange of educational and/or relevant resources that will engage target audiences
- Distribution of information and updates via electronic newsletters and emails
- Engagement at national and regional events
How to Become a Partner
We are committed to developing a robust network of change and welcome the opportunity to hear about your organization and how we can work together.
You must be logged in to post a comment.